Thursday, August 25, 2011

NOTD/Review: Essie Nail Polish in CASE STUDY

Essie Nail Color in Case Study
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
(no flash, in natural light)

(with flash)


I was browsing around Target on my lunch break and of course I always end up in the makeup aisles. I was craving a new nail color and lately I have been obsessed with NUDE COLORS on my nails. I was already in love with SAND TROPEZ, also by ESSIE. Then I saw that they had the 2011 Fall Collection and instantly fell in love with CASE STUDY. (There were only 4 colors available at my Target  and I believe there are 8 total.) CASE STUDY is a brown biege color with a hint of olive green (olive green has always been a favorite of mine). This has no shimmer. Application is smooth and I got an opaque color with 2 coats. If you like SAND TROPEZ you will love CASE STUDY!!!

P.S. Always remember to use a base coat before applying your nail color. Think of a base coat as a primer for your nails. Then apply a top coat last. I HIGHLY reccomend SECHE VITE FAST DRY TOPCOAT! When using this topcoat you will never look back at any other. Nails will be dry in about 5 minutes!! 

xoxo,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment